There are three types of tickets that may be sent to you via email. These types of tickets are in the form of PDF files. When they are ready, you will receive an email with a link to download your tickets. Note: The name on the tickets may be that of the original purchaser, however they are fully transferable and do not need to show the name of the attendee.
Email Delivery & Email Delivery Instant Download
- These tickets must be downloaded and printed prior to arriving at the venue. Not all venues can scan these tickets off of cell phones.
- "Instant Download" means that the files will be available shortly after the seller confirms the order. Regular "Email Delivery" means that they may be available at a later date or time. Rest assured, you will receive your tickets in time for the event, no matter which method you choose.
- Tickets do not have to be printed in color, but be sure that the barcodes are clear. Venues will not accept order summaries or receipts of any kind.
- Mobile E-tickets will also be emailed to you, but the barcode must be displayed on a smartphone in order to gain entry to your event.
- Tip: Downloading and saving the barcode to your phone prior to arriving at the event will save some time, especially because download speeds may be slower at the event.
- These tickets will not be accepted if printed.